Michael Chachula has over 20 years of leading IT Digital and Operaions for large and multinational companies in industries such as Finance, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods and Consumer Electronics and Hospitality. With a full breadth of experience in creating business and IT solutions at work Michael takes the stage to discuss these key takeaways:
- Will the demand economy regress to pre-COVID states?
- What are the business effects of consumerism?
- Will companies start to expect more from their consumers?
- What role will digital play in shaping the future of consumerism?
- Data's already important, but how will it further shape expectations and delivery in the future?
- Are you ready to scale at volume when the world returns to 'normal'?